Szivárvány Non-Profit Autism Organization
The Szivárvány Non-Profit Autism Organization was established in 2003 in Szeged, Hungary, with the purpose of representing the interests of autistic people, offering various services to them, as well as constructively cooperating with the systems allowing for them to improve the quality of their lives. In the recent years, the services provided by our organization have been used by people with other kinds of disabilities, too.
Our main objective is to reduce the discrimination of people with disabilities, and to help them to participate in society equally to other people.
Registered office: 6771 Szeged, Szerb u. 192.
Business premises: 6771 Szeged, Szerb u. 171.
Our activities include:
- Employing people with reduced capacity to work with the purpose of their rehabilitation
- Operating an information office
- Offering day camps for autistic children during the summer
- We undertake a wide range of activities to promote an inclusive society
- Operating a specialized library
- Organizing courses and training sessions for parents and professionals
- Providing legal advice
- Offering public employment
- Organizing family days and informative events
- We receive students performing public service work